8 reasons for joining More and Better
- Join efforts with organizations from all over the world to fight for a world without hunger and poverty
- Exchange, share and learn from other civil society organizations working on agriculture, food and rural development
- Support and promote food sovereignty, the right to food and agroecology.
- Keep up about ongoing processes and developments in agriculture related issues globally and regionally
- Have the opportunity to attend and participate in global, regional and civil society consultation and meetings
- Increase your knowledge, experience, your network
- Contribute to make a difference for a more and better support to agriculture and, …
- …no fees costs
Who can join?
Any non profit civil society organization or network committed to work for a sustainable agriculture, rural development, the right to food and food sovereignty on the basis of our common principles can join the More and Better Network.
The two conditions for membership are:
1. To agree on common goals:
- a substantial decrease in the number of hungry and undernourished people and those living in poverty;
- a major increase in support for agriculture, rural development and food in developingcountries;
- significant improvements in the quality of support for agriculture, rural development and food.
2. Overall agree in the common principles for the network
How to join?
By joining the Network you accept our shared goals and principles and commit to work accordingly. Please read them carefully (see above) then follow the next step:
fill in the form below and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: ‘joining More and Better’.
The Secretariat will be pleased to contact you as soon as possible and exchange on the best possible ways to develop our cooperation!
Brochure More and Better 2011 | Download - 792.1KB